California construction and contractor businesses have unique insurance, employee classification, and safety requirements. In response to your industry-specific needs, we've developed an educational webinar to review the rules and regulations that apply to your business.
We will cover
- Construction workers’ compensation requirements and employment status determination
- Required underwriting information for construction and contractor operations
- Dual-wage threshold classifications
- Payroll recordkeeping and timecard requirements
- Waivers of subrogation and OCIP payroll segregation
- California construction safety orders
- Cal/OSHA posting requirements
- Construction administrative recordkeeping requirements
Our presentation will provide you with valuable information to effectively manage your workers’ compensation program.