We provide a broad variety of safety and health resources to support policyholders in building an effective safety program. These services come free of charge with your workers’ compensation policy. We believe that making workplace safety a priority doesn’t have to come at the expense of your bottom line.
As a safety manager, I conduct several employee trainings and social media postings on safety topics for my company. I have taken almost every course offered on Online Safety UniversitySM and utilize the information or videos for the trainings I conduct. I also use many of the printable trainings offered on State Fund’s safety website, www.SafeAtWorkCA.com and am working to connect the rest of our management staff to these valuable resources.
- Vicki Mayer, Fleet, Facilities, & Safety Mgr., Desert Haven Enterprises
Become a policyholder and access all of our resources at no extra cost to improve your workplace safety.
- Use our easy IIPP Builder℠ to create and maintain your Cal/OSHA-required safety program.
- Receive online safety training for yourself and your employees.
- Work with loss prevention experts, ergonomists, and industrial hygiene consultants who offer onsite expertise on how to make your workplace safer.
- Access our Safety Resource Center, www.SafeAtWorkCA.com, which offers safety meeting topics, hazard checklists, videos, and more.
We have the same employees year after year and it’s nice to see our safety culture evolving. Since we’ve implemented many different facets of our safety program, the number of claims we’ve had here has been dramatically reduced. Having State Fund offer everything they do is a win for all of us.
- Butler Amusements, policyholder
If workplace safety is your priority, we are the workers’ comp insurance provider for you. Get a quote today in as little as 15 minutes.