Claims Reporting Center
Fast, Round-the-Clock Claims Reporting Assistance
State Fund is dedicated to protecting your business and employees. State Fund makes injury reporting available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by giving you flexible reporting options:
- Call our 24-hour Claims Reporting Center Hotline at
- Report your claims on our Web site, through State Fund Online.
- Send a fax to the Claims Reporting Center at (800) 371-5905.
State Fund’s Claims Reporting Center reduces the time and effort of reporting an injury and filing a claim. Anytime your workers are injured on the job—day or night—our claims reporting representatives are available to:
- Complete the Employer’s Report of Occupational Injury or Illness form with you over the phone.
- Eliminate any paperwork on your part.
- Immediately assign a claim number to your case.
- Mail written confirmation of your report to you the next working day or fax a copy to you the same day.
- Immediately forward your claim to the appropriate State Fund Regional Office.
- Refer you to a physician who has experience with occupational injuries.
- Determine which physician is located nearest to the site of the industrial accident or the injured worker’s home.
Our staff offers assistance in English and Spanish.